Tekken Movie

Tekken movie sucks effing bad. It gave me that same facepalm feeling like I was watching the dragonball movie and I'm still trying to erase that out of my memory.

anyways since this is a yoshimitsu forum, I'll only talk about him since I don't wanna spoil the whole movie and the fails of it for you.

The whole fight with Yoshimitsu beating the crap out of Jin is okay, I loved the scene. But then Yoshi suddenly throws his katana away (I was like wtf you doing yoshi-tard) and started to fight with Jin's javelin or something. Eventually they continue the fight in hand- to hand combat and Yoshi is still kicking his ass, but in the end Yoshi gets a little distracted, gets his punch guarded and gets a normal kick in the face.

Now comes the bulshit part.

Jin gives him 1 solid punch in the face (why that was a hit, I don't know.)and he's down for the count. The next scene they announce Yoshimitsu is dead...

Yoshimitsu gave Jin a total whoop-ass beat down and he still didn't win, He lost, no wait, DIED because of 1 punch in the face. WTF ?!!!

The only good thing about this movie is Yoshimitsu's costume and Bryan. They did a good job on Bryan and he still uses his signature moves like in Tekken, for the rest. This movie sucks.

oh yea, Bryan eventually dies too because of jin

This post was edited by xXAngelBoyXx (2010-10-23 22:40, 10 years ago)