Suikichi(sp?)'s site...

SumSamurai : Also, when are we getting shoutbox back?? It can be used in the meantime while the site is not being updated. We are a greater community with a shoutbox. It was the heart of YOT!!! Our round table!!! :p Where we would play, joke, bond and discuss a variety of subjects!! (To think with its current inactivity we could be losing potential long-standing members.) :(

Yeah I am glad I was not the only one thinking this. I too am worried about how much the shout box being absent is affecting the activity here. I mean, I think of the amazing friends I have made through this site and the adventures we have had (and WILL have) together, both on and off-line and it makes me so pleased to be a member here. But most of the making friends thing happened on shout.. it was our tea-room our chill-out area. The place where we'd vent after a hard day's work or just generally mumble on and on about how awesome Yoshi is even though everyone here already knows.. :p

So yeah.. I hope we get shout back soon.. so the cool new members here can see what they have missed (and will also have more insentive to keep coming back to us)...

Maybe there's a way can help Tenshi to get a shout box up?? I dont know enough about computers so not sure how possible this is...

Finally.. yeah.. I would love to see suekichi come back. She was before my time so I missed out on all that amazing artwork :(

This post was edited by Jembru (2009-03-27 22:02, 11 years ago)