Who's game for some games (& the Manjikai Discord)?

Hello again members of Manjikai,

In the 3 days since my last post on these forums, I have thought about Tekken and it's community, this community a lot. A have rediscovered my love not just for this game, but for the like-minded people who play it, talk about it, stream it, and teach others to improve. The are so many good people within the Tekken and greater FGC and I would like to do whatever I can to become more active in these circles.

And so, to anyone who has taken the time to read this, I sincerely thank you and would be honoured to give you some games. :) Please feel free to respond to this thread if you would like to organise some matches. Personally these days, I mostly use Discord for this purpose and while I know a Manjikai Discord exists, I didn't know how to join it and also, as I said in my previous post, I wanted to be more active on this great website anyway. :)

Kindest Regards,

Andrew

PS: Tenshimitsu, if you are one of of the people reading this I would be very grateful to join the Manjikai Discord and I absolutely will direct fellow Tekken friends here too. :) - thank you for making this site and for everything you have done with it over the years - it is a very special corner of the web I am glad to return to.