Iza iza iza izazazazaaaaa ^^

Hi
im Osman (genc just means young )
I`m 27 years old and a hobbyartist

---------------------------
beware of terrible english
Im turkish and I live in Germany so I`m really strugling with 3 languages here

----------------------------

The reason why I am here is that met Tenshimitsu on twitter. I ways being a Tekken fan since 1998 and olso in martial arts . Like everyone I like to draw and since almost 1 year I started animation in Adobe Flash CC especially frame by frame-animation, because that was the only solution of drawing motsly the same things(samurai,ninjas,Cyborgs and that stuff )

After a while I realized that im getting more and more better with it and started more detailed animaitons (16frames per second fps) .It was fun and my goal was to find more tekken fans who maybe like my stuff (unfortunatly,found almost nothing in youtube) .So I wanted a 2-4 mins video with some tekkenchars fighting and a ryu cameo.
(who would know that I should draw Akuma that time and then ppl would ask me how I knew that haha)

Anyway the bigproblem was that it was very time consuming (slow tempo and results)and I olso have a realife so it depends on a person who draw 1 hour for 1(remember 16 pics per second) and still gets motivated.

--------------

|  NOW    |
-------------
-----
--

I found SFM-Source Filmmaker where u can animate models(obj. files) like GarrysMod AND I found besides few Tekken chars Yoshimitsu and many Soul Calibur chars.As an artist who love 2 animate , I saw a chance to go on with my hobby and express my creative thoughts in 3D animation .

So I decided to do an Yoshimitsu SFM-animation and its after I uploaded some short clips with Yoshimitsu I. and II. I met Tenshimitsu who wrotes all this woderfull informations,therorys that Im totally hyped of Yoshi`s story xD and started animating an short movie about his story between Soulc Calivur IV and V time which should be done in this month (depends on the resources I use) .

I think I wrote now everything in my mind lol 

p.s.:the last time I was an active member in a forum/blogs is 4 years ago so I will try my best ^^