Yoshi match vids... (from me... NEED CRITICISM)

OK, now time for little review :)

I liked your Yoshi being highly offensive. You had many nice set ups, the Flea, Indian sit and DGF games were good. In the DGF setup, the mixup with DGF 4 isn't that scary. Try to mix up DGF 1 with DGF 3. This is scary! :D After both hits you have d/f+1,2,D/B+2,2,2,2,2 easy combo.

u/f+3 in the back: d/f+1,2,D/B+2,2,2,2,2 is the easiest combo. The fun part with these spins is that they recover fast enough for another u/f+3+4~1+2 game.

Your opponent wasn't too much familiar with Yoshi, was he? He ate way too much FC,d/f+3. The way he reacted on Flea... FC,d/f+3 is a good low kick, but it's also quite visible.

You didn't use too much SS+1, Sword Sweep, u/f+4, d/f+1,1, f+3+4... I could also hardly see d/f+2. These moves are among the best Yoshi possesses. If you start using them, you'll get a solid level-up. I assure you. :) It's good you use d/b+2,2,2 spins!

I liked your u/f+3, f+1, b+1,1,(1),1, b+1, u/f+3 into u/f+3+4~1+2.
Versus King, this also works:
u/f+3, f+1, b+1,1,(1),1, b+1, d/f+3 (and your setup)

Also, you can do this versus King: FC,d/f+3, WS+4, d/f+1,1,1 (and d+1 if you feel it will hit)

Nice flash game. :) I also saw many BT flash after WS+2 attempts :p

Good little custom strings. Personally, I also use a lot of jabs, d+4, WS moves and d/f+4. Try to incorporate into your strings low punches, SS moves, d/f+1,1 and more d/b+2,2,2 spins, including f+2~D/B+2,2,2. Low punch is Yoshi's basic interruptor. :)

Generally, I liked your Yoshi... but with SS+1, Sword Sweep and d/f+2 (not to mention some other moves I listed), he would be much more powerful. But what I can say is that you feel Yoshimitsu. You can only be better and better.

This topic is locked, new posts are not allowed.