Our favourite chilhood cartoons

Aww... I'd forgotten that one. Yeah, I loved the Turtles too!! Splinter for the win! (though I had a soft spot for Shredder too -messed up kid!!) The one that always got me out of bed early on a Saturday morning though, was the Real Ghostbusters.

Hey.. I just found my square brackets!! I've had no idea where they live on a German keyboard but just had a moment of genius and worked it out! That means I can post youtube vids now without having to copy and paste the brackets from someone else's post. Seriously, this is what I've been doing, hehe.. Seems I'm getting wiser in my old age though because I've been working out loads of technology stuff for myself.* I'm not sure I know me anymore.. hehe.

*I know this sounds a little silly, but I have always previously had a 'I can't do it. I won't do it. Someone else will have to do it for me' attitude when it came to technology! This is like a duck learning to fly. It already thought it kicked ass at swimming but then, one day, is like, 'No way... I can do this too?? Damn being a duck is AWESOME!!!!'

Yet again, Jembru surely wins the prize for the most off-topic wondering posts ever on any forum!!!