Tekken 7..... And Yoshi ! And also kunimitsu

There is already a Tekken 7 wishlist thread is there in zaibatsu already , (NSS f+1+2 needs to stay the way it is) tell me one good bounce in nss if you catch the opponent in air or something , (FLE is good) can you get out of flea with any safe moves ? With a minimal damage mid poke is good. Flea 3+4 takes years frame , DGF is definately good specially the grab awesome. XD but i want more call me greedy :-D, d+1 first hop would take lot of frames(exactly how many) . Have you guys see Yoshi sc4 critical finish. I wish it should be a special throw to our leader. Dont you guys have some wish for Yoshi. Speaking of sc 4 Yoshi has a method to regain health after suicide. Think how cool it would be. Sexy wall combos with even blood petal. Awe there is so much about Yoshi. Tenshi where is the complete guide to Yoshi. :( p.s i use mobile to browse so cant see forums properly. Pls Pls Pls give a complete guide i would like to help you if you start. If it is already there then Pls give me link. Thanks

Added 58 seconds later:

There is already a Tekken 7 wishlist thread is their in zaibatsu already , (NSS f+1+2 needs to stay the way it is) tell me one good bounce in nss if you catch the opponent in air or something , (FLE is good) can you get out of flea with any safe moves ? With a minimal mid poke is good 3+4 takes years frame in flea , DGF is definately good specially the grab awesome. XD but i want more call me greedy :-D, d+1 first hop would take lot of frames(exactly how many) . Have you guys see Yoshi sc4 critical finish. I wish it should be a special throw to our leader. Dont you guys have some wish for Yoshi. Speaking of sc 4 Yoshi has a method to regain health after suicide. Think how cool it would be. Sexy wall combos with even blood petal. Awe there is so much about Yoshi. Tenshi where is the complete guide to Yoshi. :( p.s i use mobile to browse so cant see forums properly. Pls Pls Pls give a complete guide i would like to help you if you start. If it is already there then Pls give me link. Thanks