NEW!! Yoshimitsu practice mode!
Discussion in our forums:
- It looks like Yoshimitsu has two rage arts!! - one you know from a movie, and a second - a reversal that leads to flash! (and juggle?!) (to be confirmed)
- His rage art is b+1+2, the second one ub+1+4
- New jumping sword move: uf+1
- New screw attack: d+2,1 (m,h)
- 1SS Basic uppercut - df+2
- IND 4 is a new IND low move which is also a homing move - no IND roo kick. Well I prefer low move if you ask me! :)
- 1SS WS+2,1 is the new mid move into launcher -> DGF. This move stays the same in NSS
- Many screw arracks: 2,3, 2,1, KIN 4, f+3, f+2/BT 2, new d+2,1, DGF 4
- Full stance transitions!
Indian sit to Dragonfly (IND u+1+2)
Dragonfly to Flea (DGF 1+2)
Dragonfly to Indian Sit (DGF d+3+4)
- I hoped for 1SS low punch, but it's not in the movelist... oh well, maybe he will not need it
- there are some moves missing. Like NSS fullcrouch Flash (FC 1+2) - I hope it's just because the person who was making this document was lazy.
To do/to see/to ask:
- frames after d+4? d+3? db+4?
- CD+1 KIN 2,1+2 - what does it do? Juggles after Gehosen?
- 1SS f+3+4 and NSS f+3+4 - frames on block?