Manjikai is recruiting!
Are you ready for the challenge? Is your Yoshi love strong enough?
Currently we need:
1. Main admin (2 vacancies)
- a person responsible for the whole site, also a newsman
- being extremely Yoshi-obsessed
- objective, just, honourable, with good writing skills, with strong web skills, who thinks twice before doing something
- will need to pass a webinar or web conference with me, which is to show him/her around the site and teach standard administrator tasks.
- with a strong motivation to surf the web and provide our gallery with Yoshimitsu media
- which will also become an admin of Manjikai Facebook place
2. Forum admin (1 vacancy)
- a person taking care for forums, moderating inproper posts, closing old threads, etc.
- will also give warnings to users and ban for inappropriate behaviour
3. Strategy admins (3 vacancies: 1 person for each game: SFxTK, Soul Calibur, Tekken)
- a player with great, proven skills in one or more of the mentioned games.
- will be responsible for Strategy blog (the blog will be divided into subsections) and generally for strategy section
- will write strategies, movelist analysis, juggles, and also post match/combo movies
- will have special access to hidden strategy forums (one hidden forum for each game)
4. Fan fiction / blogs admin
- person responsible for fan fiction
- will be able to moderate the fan fiction section as well as blogs section
5. Fan arts admin
- will moderate the fan arts submitted by fans
In a week from now, I'll work on some more admin tools that will come in handy for the newly appointed admins.
I'll also re-design the Gallery and Fan Arts areas so that they will be more intuitive, and every member will be able to easily add pictures in just a couple of clicks.
"My Files" section will also be different.
I'll also add a new BBcode editor.
If you're willing to take the future of the Manjikai in your hands, post in comments below this article.
Yoshimitsu is getting stronger when his community is strong. Let's make us a force to be reckoned with.
Total: 11, on page: 10