I posted a thread for this on Tekken Zaibatsu, but I figured I'd put this here as well, since this is YOT:
Since there's a TTT2 thread here, I guess it's legal to put an SFxT thread. With Yoshimitsu's announcement came a short gameplay trailer, showing the following moves (correct me if I'm wrong):
- Triple Roundhouse
- Devious Plot and Sword Face Smash throws
- Manji sweeps (uncertain how many spins, or if it makes him stagger upon too many spins); also seems to have a shorter variation that uses both feet...like one spin kick plus a crouching kick (2nd video, 00:45)
- Flea stance
-- Running Flea (his 1-sword version from T5 backward)
-- Ducking Flea
-- Flea hop
-- Diving cranium (does a short hop up on block)
- Slap U Silly (also uncertain if it makes you dizzy after too many spins)
- Suicide/Double suicide (Double suicide may be EX version)
- Indian Sit / Teleport (seems to be an instant move, so Indian Sit may not be an actual stance)
- Poison Wind -> Stone Fist -> Manji Flip (can go immediately into indian sit teleport)
- Gehosen (very, very fast), launches high.
- Sword Poke Windmill (instant, uncertain if it's a followup from sword impale that can come out instantly or not...in any case, he does a one-legged pose, like his old taunt dance, while doing it, and it sucks in and multi-hits)
He seems to have a stance like Mitsurugi's Relic stance from Soul Calibur, where he holds his sword up by his face (reminiscent of some old TTT art). Correction: That looks like it's just his normal stance...odd that they wouldn't just use his Tekken stance...
He also has a diving sword windmill attack. Looking forward to pressure games.
At about 00:58 on the second vid, he does what looks like his SC 2B, but this is probably not a special move.
This is all I'm catching right now, since a lot of the moves on display are just regular LP, LK, etc. Feel free to correct me/add more.