So here is my description of YOT on my mobile...
* The picture in the background won't load on my phone, I always get a message saying 'insufficient memory' (though I have a memory card, so this is referring to something intrinsic to that phone model's capabilities I guess). Nevertheless, I am able to continue browsing the site. The colours are the same but here are the differences...
* The navigation options, which are above, arranged into tidy little boxes, are just all listed going down the page.
* Sometimes these navigation options appear staggered across the page. I think this is only while the page is still loading. YOT is the slowest to load of all the sites I visit but I think it is because of the image error I get.
* The forums still have those little chibi yoshis but they are not animated, at least not on mine. When you're on the main page before entering a specific forum, you get a gray box with a description of the forum, then a smaller box bellow that showing who posted last and what the topic was, a longer box below that, which shows the stats, and then for some reason, a chibi yoshi on his own under that!!
* The forum threads look a bit awkward in my opinion. You go in, and then under the title will be the first post of that page, just as it is here, but, it is done like this: The section in which you see the member's avatar, name, rank, post count etc, fills the whole screen and then their post is BELOW that. Sometimes this confuses me a little as you have to scroll down and sometimes I forget who posted what. You then have to scroll through their signature box after that and if they have a lot of text in there, this takes ages!!! Then it's the next persons image etc... before you get to what they have written!! Nightmare.
It's the only logical way to display it really though, and you get used to it quickly enough.
* Finally, my phone allows me to change the font of the text and for some reason, this applies to web pages too. So YOT and everything else I visit online, has curly, girly lettering when I view it ^^ (looks like hand writing, you know what I mean??).
So.. there is my little tour of mobile phone YOT. Souvenirs are available from the gift shop on your way out.. hehe