updated to do list, DOSUKOI!!
* Attend at a random tournament
* Get top 8 in a random tournament
* Get top 8 i a Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition tournament.
* attend at a gaming convention
* I still need to create the BEST yoshimitsu combo ever.. I believe it's out there...
* Still needs to master Kuma 100%...
* Win a super street fighter 4 tournament match.
* get 4000 or more player points in SSF4 (having 4k+ is very hard in SSF4)
* Beat the best european player of SSF4 against his main
* Beat the best Belgian player of SSF4, 3 times in a row, against his main
* Visit England
* Visit the Netherlands
* Visit France
* Visit Switzerland
* Visit Germany
* Become the best Belgian player in SSF4
* Win a Super Street Fighter 4 tournament by ending in the 4th, 3rd, 2nd or 1st place
* Dye my hair silver/white
* date a girl in Japan
* fight against someone else with a spear once I've mastered how to fight with a yari
* Visit Canada
* Visit America
* Cosplay myself as a random character and attend at a random convention
* attend at a geek/comic book convention
* attend at an anime convention
* attend at a cosplay convention
* Dye my hair fluo green
* Find a school where they teach people Sōjutsu , the way of the spear.
* find someone else in Belgium who's as crazy as me about Yoshimitsu
* Meet atleast 3 YOTians in real life.
* Defeat a japanese player in the arcades in an offline match.
* I have to master atleast 30% of the japanese language
* Visit Japan and go sightseeing
* defeat A.K Fan1234 with King or/and Armor King
* Be the best Yoshimitsu player in Belgium. This self-proclaimed title, can only be achieved by winning a tournament in Belgium (or europe) or by ending up the 1st in ranking in Tekken 6 (or 5 dr) Online
* I've got to master an arcade stick, not only for Tekken but also for Street Fighter
* Needs to dust off my old Law , roger and Devil Jin character.
* defeat everyone in the Yoshimitsu Obsession Team and end up victorious in a tournament
This post was edited by xXAngelBoyXx (2011-07-30 00:31, 6 years ago)