Tekken-net T7:FR Move List pdf
Supreme Soul Stealer
- Rage Art: b+1+2. Old b+1+2 gone.
- 2nd Rage Art: u/b+1+4. Supreme Soul Stealer. Absorbs hits including highs, mids, lows and grabs. Does not absorb other Rage Arts. Follow up combo possible. Not doable in BT.
- Rage Drive: f,N,d,d/f+1+2. Mid, safe, launcher. Gives screw animation but does not count as a screw move.*
- Power Crush: f+3+4. At least -10 on block in both 1SS and NSS.
- 1SS d/f+2,2 replaced with NSS d/f+2 (Basic Uppercut). d/f+2,2 gone.
- 2nd hit of 1,1 on ch now knockdown, opponent FDFA. d+3 guaranteed.
- 3rd hit of 1SS 1,2,1 on ch can be followed up with d/f+1+2.
- 2,2~1+2 Flash Punch to KIN Transition.*
- 3rd hit of 4,4,4 causes screw.*
- KIN 1,1 now -9 from -12 on block.
- KIN f+2 on ch causes screw animation similar to Jin's EWHF.
- KIN 3 now causes knockdown on normal hit, opponent FDFA. wc d/f+4 guaranteed.*
- KIN b+1+2 comes out a little faster.*
- f+2 now causes screw on counter hit and in combos.
- 2nd hit of f+3,3 no longer launches but knockdown, opponent FDFT.
- [New Move] d/f+1,2. Electric Misfortune. 13f, Mid, High, NC. 2nd hit is same as Manji Back Fist.*
- [New Move] d/f+1,4. 13f, Autumn Leaves. Mid, Mid, NC, Jails, -14 on block. 2nd hit is same as Side Kick (d/f+4).*
- d/f+3,1 now -9 from -11 on block.
- d/f+1+2,2 now -13 from -16 on block.
- [New Move] d+2,1. Heshikirigari. Mid, High. Screws in combos. 2nd hit looks same as 2nd hit of 1SS 2,1. Available in NSS.
- b+2,2 now -13 on block. Has more pushback.
- b+3_4 spins do less damage to Yoshi. 5pts of health.
- u/f+2 on clean hit guarantees flash for combo.
- u/f+3 launch height slightly changed.
- MED 3 can be followed up with bt 2 screw attack for juggle.
- Flea cancel now d/b.
- Flea step backwards available.
- FLE 1+2 launches on normal hit.
- [New Move] IND 4. Knee cap from Indian Sit.
- IND 1+2 Indian Sit to Flea.
- IND u+1+2 Indian Sit to Dragonfly.
- DGF 3 on normal hit leaves opponent recovering from crouch. Now -14 from -16 on block.
- DGF 4 screws in combos and on counter hit.*
- DGF 3+4 has added air throw properties.
- DGF 1+2 Dragonfly to Flea. Hits grounded.
- DGF d+3+4 Dragonfly to Indian Sit.
- [New Move] DGF f+2. Dragonfly Slash. High, knockdown, screws in combos. Similar to Yoshi's flag spin in Soul Calibur.
- [New Move] u/f+1. Helmet Strike. Mid, jumping sword attack. On normal hit, opponent recovers crouching. On ch, opponent knockdown FDFA.
- Jumping ground stab command limited to u+1_u/b+1.
- ff+2 more pushback and safer on block.
- ff+2:2 new notation for Sword Smash animation on hit. Can be used as combo ender.*
- ff+4 can be followed with bt 2 screw for a combo.
- bb+1+2, changed to bb+1+4.
- [New Move] f,N,d,d/f+2. Flashing Steel. Mid, 14f, -14 on block, causes screw on counter hit and in combos.*
- ss+1 now -9 from -12 on block.
- bt 1+4 is flash in backturn any time.
- bt BAD 3 no longer stuns on counter hit for combo follow-up.
- wc d/f+4 has easier input along the lines of d~D/F+4.
- 1SS ws 2,1,2 and 2,1,3 are now only in NSS.
- ws 1+4 Flash now available in 1SS and NSS.
- ws 1,2 NC on hit.
- [New Move] ws 2,1. Scowling Moon God. Mid, Mid, 15f, NC. Automatically transitions to DGF on hit or block.
- [New Move] NSS wc d/f+3. Spinning Cleave Knee cap from pre-T6 Yoshi and TTT2 Kuni.*
- NSS wc d/f+1,2 +14 on hit.*
- qcb+1+2 throw leaves opponent close enough for a combo follow-up after floor break.
- f+3+4 goes straight to flee on 1SS, knockdown on NSS.
- Unblockable attacks deal lower damage..
- u+1+2:u/b Silent Sword Stab returns. NSS Ghost Sword however, is gone.
- Just frame NSS bt d+1 gone.
- Poison Knee Taunt & Poison Sword Spin.
- All previous bound moves floor breaks.
- Healing restores health again like in T6 oppose to only red health in TTT2.
- Self-damage to activate rage.
=* - Changes from Fated Retribution
Tekken-net Tekken 7.0 Move List (English)
Tekken-net Tekken 7.0 Move List
Tekken-net Tekken 7.0 Move List pdf
This post was edited by Grey (2017-06-07 13:07, 5 months ago)