Tekken-net T7:FR Move List pdf
Supreme Soul Stealer
- Rage Art: b+1+2. Old b+1+2 gone.
- 2nd Rage Art: u/b+1+4. Supreme Soul Stealer. Absorbs hits including highs, mids, lows and grabs. Does not absorb other Rage Arts. Follow up combo possible. Not doable in BT. Activates at frame 6.
- Rage Drive: f,N,d,d/f+1+2. Mid, safe, launcher. Gives screw animation but does not count as a screw move.
- Power Crush: f+3+4. At least -10 on block in both 1SS and NSS.
- 1SS d/f+2,2 replaced with NSS d/f+2 (Basic Uppercut). d/f+2,2 gone.
- 2nd hit of 1,1 on ch now knockdown, opponent FDFA. d+3 guaranteed.
- 3rd hit of 1SS 1,2,1 on ch can be followed up with d/f+1+2.
- 2,1 changed from 29f to 26f. NCc.
- 2,1~B recovers 3f faster.
- 2,2~1+2 Flash Punch to KIN Transition.
- [3,4] less tracking on first hit.
- [4,3] | FLE 3+4 lowered hitbox.
- 4,4,4 3rd hit causes screw.
- KIN 1,1 now -9 from -12 on block.
- KIN 1+2 leaves opponent fdfa in aerial combos.
- KIN f+2 on ch causes screw animation similar to Jin's EWHF.
- KIN 3 causes knockdown on normal hit, opponent FDFA. Juggle starter on counter hit.
- KIN b+1+2 comes out a little faster.
- f+2 now causes screw on counter hit and in combos.
- 2nd hit of f+3,3 no longer launches but knockdown, opponent FDFT.
- d/f+1,2 Electric Misfortune. 13f, Mid, High, NC. 2nd hit is same as Manji Back Fist.
- d/f+1,4. 13f, Autumn Leaves. Mid, Mid, NC, Jails, -14 on block. 2nd hit animation same as (d/f+4).
- d/f+3,1 now -9 from -11 on block.
- d/f+1+2,2 now -13 from -16 on block. No longer puts opponent backturned but gives standing spin animation on counter hit.
- d+2,1 Heshikirigari. Mid, High. Screws in combos. 2nd hit looks same as 2nd hit of 1SS 2,1. Available in NSS.
- d+2,2 changed from -14 to -12 on block. Changed from +5 to +7 on hit.
- d/b+3 damage changed from 10 to 8.
- b+1,d/b+3,... changed from 15f to 13f.
- b+2,1 changed property of grounded hit.
- b+2,2 now -13 on block. More pushback. Less pushback.
- b+3_4 spins do less damage to Yoshi. 5pts of health.
- u/f+1 Helmet Strike. Mid, jumping sword attack. On normal hit, opponent recovers crouching. Juggle starter on counter hit.
- u/f+2 on clean hit guarantees flash for combo. No longer guarantees flash on hit.
- u/f+3 launch height slightly changed.
- MED 3 can be followed up with bt 2 screw attack for juggle.
- Flea cancel now d/b.
- Flea step backwards available.
- FLE 1+2 launches on normal hit.
- IND 4 Knee cap from Indian Sit.
- IND 1+2 Indian Sit to Flea.
- IND u+1+2 Indian Sit to Dragonfly.
- DGF 3 on normal hit leaves opponent recovering from crouch. Now -14 from -16 on block.
- DGF 4 screws in combos and on counter hit.
- DGF 3+4 has added air throw properties.
- DGF 1+2 Dragonfly to Flea. Hits grounded.
- DGF d+3+4 Dragonfly to Indian Sit.
- DGF f+2 Dragonfly Slash. High, knockdown, screws in combos. Similar to Yoshi's flag spin in Soul Calibur.
- ff+2 more pushback and safer on block.
- ff+2:2 new notation for Sword Smash animation on hit. Can be used as combo ender.
- ff+4 can be followed with bt 2 screw for a combo.
- bb+1+2, changed to bb+1+4.
- cd+1 damage increased from 20 to 22. Changed from -15 to -17 on block. Recover 5f faster on hit. Changed property of grounded hit.
- cd+2 Flashing Steel. Mid, 14f, -14 on block, causes screw on counter hit and in combos.
- ss+1 now -9 from -12 on block.
- bt 1+4 is flash in backturn any time.
- bt d+1 changed property on counter hit.
- bt BAD 3 no longer stuns on counter hit for combo follow-up.
- wc d/f+4 has easier input along the lines of d~D/F+4.
- 1SS ws 2,1,2 and 2,1,3 are now only in NSS.
- ws 1,2 NC on hit.
- ws 1+4 Flash now available in 1SS and NSS.
- ws 3,2 juggle stater on counter hit.
- ws 4~1+2 added KIN transition.
- ws 2,1 Scowling Moon God. Mid, Mid, 15f, NC. Automatically transitions to DGF on hit or block.
- fc D/F+4 homing damage changed from 15 to 18.
- (grounded) u/f+1 ground stab limited to u+1_u/b+1.
- NSS wc D/F+3 Spinning Cleave. Knee cap from pre-T6 Yoshi and TTT2 Kuni.
- NSS cd+1 damage increased from 17 to 19. Changed from -15 to -17 on block. Recover 5f faster on hit. Changed property on grounded.
- NSS fc 1+2 flash input removed. flash input returned.
- NSS fc d/f+1,2 changed to +14 on hit.
- 2+4 floor breaks.
- qcb+1+2 floor break gives combo follow-up.
- f+3+4 goes straight to flee on 1SS, knockdown on NSS.
- Unblockable attacks deal lower damage..
- u+1+2:u/b Silent Sword Stab reetained. NSS Ghost Sword range gone.
- Just frame NSS bt d+1 gone.
- Poison Knee Taunt & Poison Sword Spin.
- All previous bound moves floor breaks.
- Healing restores health again like in T6 oppose to only red health in TTT2.
- Self-damage to activate rage.
=Changes from Fated Retribution
=Changes from Season 2
Tekken-net Tekken 7.0 Move List (English)
Tekken-net Tekken 7.0 Move List
Tekken-net Tekken 7.0 Move List pdf
Tekken Season 2 Patch notes
Tekken Season 2 Patch notes (Japanese)
This post was edited by Grey (2018-11-27 18:34, 6 months ago)