What is your favorite tekken character
alex was one of my faves... that's why i still play roger sometimes in hope he might return as a costume -.-
And did anyone unlock Devil Kazuya on the PlayStation?? I had to do it by GameShark!!
And I also remember when Tekken 2 was released.... I bought that one on launch day after trading in my Game Gear and some of its titles. Thinking back, I remember exploding with excitement upon my ride home as I read through the manual, Yoshimitsu looked so fucking awesome with that Hat and Devil Mask. I actually remember some of his strings of basic attacks that were hard to whiff (That would work perfectly online now.... fucking lag). Perhaps now I will use his No Sword Stance against scrubs since its remniscant ot Tekken 2/Tag!! Anyway, I remember unlocking Roger and selecting him with Kick.... a Velociraptor!! Im getting an awesome sense of Nostalgia typing this as Im hearing Roger/Alex's Tekken 2 theme in my head right now!!
Thats it.... Im going home and burning all of Tekken's OSTs' to my 360 so that I can use them online....
This post was edited by Saikoro (2009-11-06 11:21, 10 years ago)
Those are my favorites too, although, I also like Raven a lot. And Xiaoyu. :3
This post was edited by Aozame32 (2013-11-13 03:10, 6 years ago)
1. Xiaoyu/ Kunimitsu - I cannot, will not, and physically am incapable of deciding between the two. They are my love.
2. Kazuya - honestly I do not ever use him. At all. :\ For some reason it's his story, art, and overall design I adore but I just don't feel like becoming part of "those guys" that use Mishimas.
4. Panda - D'awwwwwww <3 Plus in 6 she turned into a ridiculous powerhouse!
5. Anna Williams/ Lee Chaolan - these two are both some of my absolute best characters (besides Ling, they can't even match her remotely), and I love how stylish and idiotic their personalities come off to be. Overly dramatic ho-bag, and a sleazy rich self-loving douche. For some reason I enjoy using them. They annoy even more than ling when people are beaten by them.
3. Yoshimitsu - Stunning design, great diversity, and in Tekken DR, his player 2 outfit was incredible! However... since Tekken 6, and Tekken 6 BR, we've had two titles already with a nerfed Yoshimitsu, that SEVERELY strayed from the Japanese aesthetic he held. I'm not really a fan as much anymore. he just seems....different now....
something similar happene to me or may be to all of us.
Added 5 minutes later:
My back up would be alisa. She is cute, sexy she has jet packs and she is most probably Dr.B's daughter ?i am not a fan boy but look at her so cute and behaves so nice.
This post was edited by vijay_kumar_cute (2010-10-11 05:35, 9 years ago)
1. Yoshimitsu!: still my best as of now, but some say that I'm way better using my 2 or 3? I think now coz I basically become much more flexible as Yoshi compared to my 2 and 3 and I can mix up more moves than my 2 and 3...
2. Nina Williams: yeah, I admit I'm pretty good playing with Nina, although i can't perform the flapping juggle, I can still deal some pretty good moves with Nina.
3. Alisa Boskonovitch: I wasnt really sure before that I'll be a good Alisa user until I then became one. She's very fun to use and kinda easy too. I usually use her at some quick matches against my friends. Easy juggles and easy moves(in my opinion)
4. Lili Rochefort: I hate her as my enemy, and because that I hated her so much, I tried using her once and found out that its kinda nice to use her >_> I then became a good Lili user, OH NOES!
5. Kuma: I've been practicing Kuma recently coz of the extremely hard opponent I fought who used a Kuma and I tried fighting for 5x and I still cant beat that Kuma! >_<
6. Asuka Kazama: I know I'm better using her than Kuma, but I basically use baasic movesets for her and i only know 2 juggles for her
Characters I wanna know how to use:
-Lars Alexandersson (I definitely wanna know how to use Lars, I've been practicing, but not enough)