Tekken 6 Lag/Patch Impressions

COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC

I was playing my copy of Tekken 6 on my Bosses PS3 at my Part Time Job earlier today!! I work Wednesdays (From 3 to 7pm) and Saturdays (From 11am to 6pm) at a Supplement Shop (Protein Powders, Vitamins, etc) as a part time job. I basically get paid to tend to customers and just chill. My boss said he doesnt care if I play/watch stuff on the PS3 as long as I tend to customers when they show up. Personally, I walked in on him playing Call of Duty: World at War and Wolfenstein a couple of times!!

So I thought.... I should get Tekken for the PS3 so I can keep myself occupied!! And MAN, does it controll so much better.... the PS3 pad is FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR superior to the 360 pad, 2nd party or otherwise. And I also noticed that there isnt an LCD "Delay" that YoshiMattsu mentioned of.... the game felt a slight bit faster and more responsive.

So yeah, Im getting a PS3 come February so I can finally battle all of you fellow Yoshimitsu players!! BOOYAH!!

I'll keep all of you posted on that. Give me your usernames so that I can give you a shout out when Im ready. PM me on that!!

-Saikoro

And Kalorful.... what does EWGF stand for again??