Thumb Blisters - Dpad vs Stick

I would actually prefer both, but as Grey put it, both have their advantages/disadvantages.

Personally, I have always loved the PlayStation Controller, its D-Pad was always the most responsive and Ive been playing Tekken on it ever since I was 13. So yeah, its a huge biased preference. Cant go wrong here. Im also going to purchase a PS3 to 360 controller converter. Im obsessed I know....

The 360 Controller is totally unreliable as far as the D-Pad is concerned. If you try to what I call "flickering" (please correct me if Im calling this by the wrong name) by tapping Up/Down/Left/Right whilst moving to fake your opponent around, you will find that the D-Pad doesnt always register your movement during quick inputs. Even worse is when youre in the middle of an intense battle and suddenly a wrong input comes out during a heated poking match. Ive lost battles because of this. Ive even purchased MadCatz branded GameStop Wired Pad with the Cross D-Pad.... while FAR superior to the 360 stock wireless pad, it works 90% of the time when under intense pressure. That other 10% was just listed two sentences ago.

I would prefer the Stick, but I would only get one of Tekken tag Arcade Quality. Call me nuts, but I think that the Namco Wireless Stick and the Mad Catz SF4 Stick (NOT the tourney one) have incredibly flimsy and bouncy short sticks as opposed to the meaty, tall american style of stick found in arcades of yesteryear. God I miss those times....

-Saikoro