Our Photos...

Grey : Games normally ship a couple weeks before the release date so that the stores can sell them on time. I believe they have tags that specify not to sell until the actual release date but some stores just don't care so they sell it regardless of official release. Certain stores have no knowledge about video games whatsoever and they just sell it just because it came in. It's very common.

But now it really doesn't matter if you got the game early or not because everyone has it and they'd care less. Just play the game.

As you could tell Grey, I love quoting you....

I have a good friend who is a GameStop Manager and they can get seriously penalized for selling a game before a street date. Its either a huge fine or basically getting fired, or both. But thats if you get caught....

On the other hand, you may sign a game out (A nice perk to have no doubt) before its release date and play offline on your console, as he did with GTA4. Yup, that bastard had it 8 days before its release date. As hackers say "If theres Encryption, theres Decryption" or as I say "Theres always a way.... If you cant find one, MAKE one."

-Saikoro