Music Thread - What Are You Listening To??

Ooooooh.. moodiness... :P

I missed an important one... this song has played in my head whenever I am having 'one of those days' ever since it featured in my Yoshi story...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk_9sEhV3vM

and just because I know people have better ways to spend their time than reading my story so won't have a clue what I am talking about... here's a copy/paste... just because I am THAT nice...

Some Tea Party:
Yoshi did not respond but just stood completely still, the only movement being his very slow breathing.
I decided to do something radical, something I often do when I run out of argument. I started to sing the first song that came into my head. Luckily, I'm not too dreadful a singer. I can hold a tune at least.
'Where is the moment we needed the most? You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost...'
Yoshi just stood there letting me sing. His eyes didn't seem such a harsh shade of red so maybe music really can soothe a savage beast!
'Oh, Daniel Powter?' enquired the doctor saving me from the embarrassment of reaching the part where I run out of lyrics.
'Who?'
'The singer of that song, it's Daniel Powter isn't it?'
'What? Nah, don't be silly. It's Alvin and Chipmunks!' I said incredulously. Man, it's a good job I'm around to keep everyone right really.