Suikichi(sp?)'s site...

I do miss Suekichi... She was my inspiration to produce the Yoshi fan-arts I have now... And also why I had actually joined this site. (I was very shy, so joining and not talking to you guys would have been pointless.) So, before I joined I used to browse through hers and YOTS pictures daily. (Didn't actually know she had her own site.) But then one day I saw YOT news and the damning ytube video. I knew then we were gonna lose those pictures. (I had that feeling.) So that night I stayed up for ages just looking at them so I could memorise them. (I Wished I could have saved them to hard-disk, but back then I didn't know how to.) Then came the day they were removed. - I was gutted.. It hurt... After that some of YOTS features were privatized because of the thieving. Around a week or so later I joined with hopes that her arts were private too. But nooo... -_-....

If she's watching over this site i have a message: あなたの絵が見れなくてざんねん

Also, when are we getting shoutbox back?? It can be used in the meantime while the site is not being updated. We are a greater community with a shoutbox. It was the heart of YOT!!! Our round table!!! :p Where we would play, joke, bond and discuss a variety of subjects!! (To think with its current inactivity we could be losing potential long-standing members.) :(

This post was edited by SumSamurai (2009-03-27 19:24, 10 years ago)