Destroy the poster above

It has been over two weeks since the world was finally rid of Jembru but she has not been idle. Her ghost has been at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, learning how to move things and interact with the physical world. She recently graduated with a distinction in 'Advanced Poltergeisting' (also got a 2:1 in 'Making up New Words')

This allowed Jembru to continue cooking for he friend Yoshimitsu (NB; Yoshi has asked me to point out that the use of the word 'friend' was rather generous).

So there she was, happily cooking away oblivious to the continuing blood-bath she had left behind her when suddenly she ran out of meat for the tempura. She ran around in circles for a few moments while she panicked but then had an idea.

Jembru arrives back at the place where she had drawn her last breath. She had hoped to get her revenge on the ones who had killed her (technically it was a joint effort).

They are no where to be seen but there is one person around. Werewolf!
Jembru makes herself invisible fills an oil drum with vegetable oil and an old bathtub with a light egg, flour and water mixture. Werewolf is lifted off his feet by the invisible flying thing and dunked in the bath of batter mix. He is then thrown into the extremely hot vegetable oil for 3-5 minutes until the batter is crisp.

While he screams in agony there is an eerie disembodied voice singing Chiyo's cooking song from the anime 'Azumanga daioh' and giggling.

Back at Dr. B's lab...
YOSHIMITSU: 'Kono tempura ga oishii. Donna tempura darou?'
JEMBRU: 'Trust me, the less you know about it the better. Enjoy your meal!'

(And no SumSamurai, I don't think your posts are too gory. Well okay, maybe they are but they're also creative genius so please don't censor youself!)

EDIT: Ummmm, where'd you go werewolf? I meant to kill you, not erradicate you from human memory! Does this mean I now have to re-post and kill SumSamurai? Is there a rule book? Anyone??

This post was edited by Jembru (2008-08-25 23:05, 11 years ago)