Tekken Revolution

Anyone play this? After racking up a grueling 60,000 gift points, I managed to get Kuni. I practically spent all this time practicing EWGF with Kaz. So far I managed to 14th Dan Duelist rank by spamming EWGF and hell sweep lol. Against people who actually know what they're doing, I'm getting my ass handed to me. I'm definitely no Kaz player and I'm very pleased to have Kuni now. Hopefully I'll do pretty well with her.

Anyways, not saying I don't like this game but I definitely like Tag 2 better. The mechanics are very different. I'm a very offensive player and it's definitely harder to keep poking when there are invincible moves around. It's very frustrating because I know I'm doing good but then I still get hit by those stupid things. And I'm pretty dumb cause a lot of time I don't punish it fully. I learned how to be very patient with this game and it's a real eye opener for me to get better.

Also I'm not a big fan of invincible moves but I'm pretty sure it'll stick around for TekkenXStreetFighter. I thought SFxT was a pretty good game but I'm no SF player so I just stuck to Tekken. I haven't played it thoroughly to say anything else but a lot of people in my area don't lke it and it gave Tekken a bad name. I have high hopes for TxSF though and I will be in full support when it comes out.