Tired of Getting My Ass Kicked

# vijay_kumar_cute : Funny that you mention it... I was actually looking at your and Yoshdivine's level... Both being 1st kyu... And would any one mind telling me that will it be possible to punish after whiff of ws1,1 and evading spin (b+3) and punish that whiff.. I think b+3 is -11...

It's situational, cause anything whiffed can mean death. When doing b3_b4, do it twice. You eat extra damage, but the recovery after the 2nd spin is better. This is great when you're low health at the end of a round to put yourself in rage; and it's twice as funny when you rage yourself AND force a whiff, then end the round with a meaty combo.

Use the opponents knowledge against them. Flash makes some safe moves unsafe and uninterruptable strings become interruptable; b3_b4 makes moves that can't be SS'd ss-able, etc. Not to mention the ridiculous array of unblockables.

Some of the messages I get after these types of shenanigans are hilarious. "You make yoshi look top tier!" No, silly. Yoshi IS top tier. Hopefully I can prove this over the weekend at a local tourny. Matches will be recorded, and I'll share my gameplay once they're uploaded. There's gonna be a lot of tough competition, though...