Tired of Getting My Ass Kicked

@Tenshi, You're right, but little do you know that i train mentally every single day. i have meditation periods. i even got in trouble the other day for having my eyes close while around the work station, the supervisor thought i was sleeping. there are times i would just space out and jump right into tekken, thats how i'm now comfortable facing any form of jin, i can now hand his ass too him. i cant even tell when last i've been beaten by any form of jin. and guess what, i started learning yoshi frames last week, and the reason why fengs been beating me is because of that twin dragon move where his arms tackle you, i learned that you can just parry it, it never occured to me because i thought you could only parry low kicks. i still dont know what that panda bear was doing though...
and yes, that steve fox was a masher, meaning he rarely block, but the funny thick is, he seems to know how to back up his moves. if u block any move for him, and you try to attack right after, he'll either do that dodge move where he leans back or he does a quick move or something, so it seems as though he's flawless. poking him with d/f+4 help slow him down a bit though.