YOT Awards - sign up thread

My name is Aozame and here is my submission for the Manjikai 10th Anniversary YOT Awards. :D

1.) Here is a link to the fanfiction that I have uploaded to the site. And here is the link to the fanart that I have also uploaded to the site. It's not much, but I've put a lot of effort into it. :)

2.) Well, let's see. A short story about me and why I like Yoshimitsu? Hmmm... Well, my screen name is Aozame and I've been a fan of Tekken- and a fan of Yoshimitsu <3 - for about 12 years now. Tekken 2 was one of the first Playstation games that I ever played, and I instantly took to Yoshimitsu. I thought he looked cool, sounded cool, and had an awesome moveset. I've been a Yoshimitsu fangirl ever since! :D I've never found another character that I like more than him. What I like the most about him is his personality. He's courageous, compassionate, and captivating in every sense of the word. I find myself trying to live by his example more and more every day, actually. In fact, I've been working for a local organization that helps refugees, and I'd be lying if I said that Yoshimitsu wasn't my inspiration for reaching out to those less fortunate.

3.) As for any other reasons why I should win, I'd have to say that... Well, I don't really have any other reasons. ^_^; I mean, I'd really like to win, but I don't really like bragging too much or being boastful. :P And honestly, if someone else beats me and wins the prize, then I think they deserve it. :D Lol! There's nothing worse than a sore loser. :P

4.) I would like to enter the "Best of the Best" category and I'd also like to enter the "Best Fanfiction Writer" category. Thank you! :D