Why and when @ YOT

Wow... so many answered so nicely. Thanks every one... oh plz keep on adding other thoughts u might get about YOT

When i first came to this site thru a Guide of Tenshi..( the Guide itself is Shocking ) and i was more shocked to see how much knowledge she had on Yoshimitsu. Clearly Every one Agrees with me . So when i first came i there was no youtube.. all we had was download videos from Our gallery... and i watched every videos in the gallery... Got New Ideas... This site is The best for me as far as yoshimitsu is concerned.
I was not active on forums but I tried to help anyone ... i cross my path with. with tenshi getting busy and other admins almost invisible...Forums are getting dull.. I mean people play more than they talk... but for me this site is a Blessing cos no one here plays with yoshi Other than me... and I pick yoshi for 90% of game... even when i am on Loosing streak...so my friends know what yoshimitsu can do... but i didnt know what more i can do... if not for Tenshis Advice last week....I would have still be cursing Namco for making YOshi so Weak...

But today after 2 hours of Practise and felling yoshi ... I feel Good...I handled yoshi in the best way possible....I am not Tourney stuff or anything but still Every Punish everything was going so good.....

I wish some one could come up with a Mini guide....for Newbies like me.... I have the will but no knowledge...so Fellow Yots with Knowledge ...Its your Bound duty to do a mini Guide...So please ... kindly... for heavens sake do it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1) Basic Punishment guide.. (Cos even Pros dont know how to punish... I can prove it... watch justframes playing with majin) and u will see ...
2) Keeping Pressure on ...??? well for starters making moves that are safe ( good reward and less risk kinda moves )
the point i just mentioned may look like trash to pros but believe me... keeping pressure exists... Simple thing is
how tetsu used to do fff+3, repeat,repeat and then go for u/f 1+2 Grab.... Tenshi used to end the Juggle with d/f+3
to go into crouching position and keep the pressure on the opponents... things like that...
3) Oki.... I know okis of other players but not yoshi? why cos yoshis oki is not good :( I think so... may be i dont know ... but still plz Oki is very very important right ?
4) Trackable moves ??????? I play yoshi solo... so must most of u... no yoshi opponents? then host to learn which moves tracks and which not ? oh ...to catch back dashers ... ?
5) Special Tips and Tricks ?

I think I should have created a new forum Make a Guide please and posted there ... but i was in a flow so ...

Oh ... Once Special Request to .... Jembru.... Since u said u were free... can u kindly Find all combo videos of yoshi and keep them Uploaded on our site? so if Youtube user closes his account we can still have the vidoes ?
if possible put 2 sections 1) Match Videos 2 ) Combo vidoes .... Thanks in Advance...

I Hope i have not offended any one... If i did... plz Forgive me... I am still a Noob who loves chippy :|

Added 19 seconds later:

*Correction its Skippy

Added 1 minute later:

OH...and if any one is writing the Guide.. plz Include Stance in detail ............. Plz plz plz....