Tired of Getting My Ass Kicked

Oh wow, you replied before I added to my post ^^

Well, I watched those level up your game vids. I read your FAQ long ago but I was too new to the game back then to really follow it. I think I should give it another go. It's just.. I dunno.. I find everything so fast and bewildering. But the more I learn, the more it seems to slow down, so I really just need to practice. I haven't yet got 100 hours play time on Tekken. I realised how little I played 3 weeks ago when I saw I had only 56 hours after owning the game about 6 months. So I try to play more often now. With no previous experience of Tekken, or fighting games in general, in fact, with very little gaming experience besides watching others, I think I am too hard on myself!

Added 4 minutes later:

Wow.. that's exciting stuff tenshi!! I surprised myself recently when Angelboy asked mw when YOT's birthday is and I said, 'I don't know, I think it is some time around the 17th of August'. LOL, I totally knew. Dunno how obsessed one has to be to know a forum's founding date by heart!

Well, from recent activity, I am VERY excited about the changes. Really, I am loving all this Tekken talk at last!! :-X