Jembru

8 Chapter 1 from 'Some Tea Party.'

Chapter 1 from 'Some Tea Party.'

Jembru 2008-09-03 17:14

Chapter One Of Some Tea Party Rotokia Listen, what can you hear? Envision, until the images are clear. Welcome to my open mind, Where wishes dwell and dreams unwind. Herbs and stones may heal my bones but there is no cure for being alone. Look around,...

Read full article
0 Chapter 2 from 'Some Tea Party.'

Chapter 2 from 'Some Tea Party.'

Jembru 2008-09-03 21:17

Chapter Two -The Night Travellers Jemma Peter, Mathew, Clandolin and I, were all huddled in the kitchen, listening to our guests fighting in the next room. Peter had tried to calm the situation down in his usual diplomatic way, but Clandolin thought...

Read full article
0 Chapter 3 from 'Some Tea Party.'

Chapter 3 from 'Some Tea Party.'

Jembru 2008-09-05 22:14

Chapter 3 Middle-Worlds Jemma I always set my alarm for at least half an hour before I plan to get up. For one thing it allows me a nice snooze before the rush of the work day begins, but it also lets me pop into Rotokia to catch up on things there. 'Is...

Read full article
0 Chapter 4 from 'Some Tea Party.'

Chapter 4 from 'Some Tea Party.'

Jembru 2008-09-07 09:06

Chapter Four - Unrequited Love Shiawase no imi wa tabun kokoro no kazu dake atte. Dakedo sore ja oosugite miushinau bokura -Rurutia (Lost Butterfly) There are probably as many definitions of happiness as there are hearts. But I lose sight of it becaus...

Read full article
0 Chapter 5 from 'Some Tea Party.'

Chapter 5 from 'Some Tea Party.'

Jembru 2008-09-07 20:04

Chapter Five - Nineteen's a crowd Jemma It was raining heavily as I stood outside the old estate house that my search had led me to. My neko mimi were soaked and I knew that any makeup I had been wearing would have washed away long ago. I pressed the b...

Read full article