Aozame32

1 My Hero - Chapter 1 - Take My Hand

My Hero - Chapter 1 - Take My Hand

Aozame32 2010-02-10 03:15

Author's Note: "The Line Between Love and Hate," being my first ever fanfic, was actually written quite a few years ago. After that, I got really busy, and it wasn't until recently that I started writing again. The following is the semi-sequel to "The ...

Read full article
1 My Hero - Chapter 10 - Don't Mention It

My Hero - Chapter 10 - Don't Mention It

Aozame32 2010-09-18 14:55

Author’s Note: Finally, finished! Sorry that took so long. A lot has happened in my personal life, but I tried to keep working on my writing. I hope you like it! ^_^ Chapter Ten: Don’t Mention It Xiaoyu could barely sit still in her seat as she ner...

Read full article
1 My Hero - Chapter 11 - I Want In

My Hero - Chapter 11 - I Want In

Aozame32 2011-11-07 08:49

Author’s Note: I’m glad I was finally able to finish the eleventh chapter. Thanks for sticking around. ^_^ I also want to send out a very special thanks to all the great people who’ve reviewed my fanfic thus far and to those who might review it in the ...

Read full article
2 My Hero - Chapter 12 - Endless Power

My Hero - Chapter 12 - Endless Power

Aozame32 2015-11-12 15:20

Author’s Note: I was trying to finish this story with one final chapter, but it was ending up to be too lengthy, and it was taking me way too long. So, I’ve decided to separate that final chapter into two. Here is the first part. I want to thank ever...

Read full article
1 My Hero - Chapter 2 - Until Then

My Hero - Chapter 2 - Until Then

Aozame32 2010-02-24 18:51

Chapter Two- Until Then The sun was shining, now, sending rays of light that reflected off of Yoshimitsu's sleek beetle suit. He held onto Xiaoyu securely as the two put as much distance from themselves and the center of the city as they could, in hopes ...

Read full article